Thursday, November 8, 2012

Insert song title here.

I wonder if I may lie.
breathe slowly
open your eyes
can you hear me
and end this journey
what do you see?
were we ever really alive?
Lets switch off together
lets float to no more
goodbye...


goodbye to everything.

To slip the surly bonds of flesh and bone
expand through endless and infinite time
sallow pain and grounding,
bindings to nothing


This adorned box from Pandora,
Fastened around the neck of the willing and unwilling alike
Move, fall, slip away from this
push forever and make no difference


sleep, dream, fly, float, wake, die.
tears, blood, hate, rage, cry.
I turn an eye inward and expand forever more
I look outside and waste away


pathetic, useless, physical existence
when a journey awaits would the guards but leave.
Where does this lead? when does this leave?
Why must I breathe? Why must I grieve?

Does anyone really believe that this is how it should be?

No comments: