Monday, December 14, 2009

Shredding the Pow

Winter break is almost here! I guess I've stared enjoying it early. Went riding for about 5 hours up at Eldora this morning. Given that I've been on a two year hiadus (more or less) from riding, it feels great to get up there and catch some air or cruise through powder, which was in abundance today. Not that anyone cares but I'll recount the tricks I did.

*note, all tricks are ones I landed smoothly

1 FS 360
3 FS 180 Indys
2 BS 180's
2 BS Boardslides
5 Stalefish airs

By the way, stalefishes (sp?) are my favorite grab. Here's how you do them.

1) Get some air
2) With your back hand, grab the heel edge of your board. the closer to the middle, the better.
3) Tweak the hell out of your back foot so that it's farther forwards than your back.
4) Untweak your back foot and release the board.
5) Ride away and try not to get hit by all the girlies throwing panties at you.

No comments: